this was the weirdest movie ever.
shrek 2 was the highest grossing film of 2004 and is the 26th highest grossing film of all time
So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
nick nO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU BAKE COOKIES FRIEND
HOW ABOUT 4,000,000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND
NICK YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
I’M GOING TO HARNESS THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES
NICK P L E A S E
the real question is
if you had to choose between world peace and living in the Star Trek universe what colour would your shirt be
you know what I want.?
Twelve is so against all Kind of physical interaction and it’s really cute and funny and all, but what I really want is him, only once, hugging clara. She would be so surprised and confused and twelve would be all like “look clara I am doing this for you, I hate hugging but I love you so I love hugging you ok”.
THEY’RE DOING IT!!!
when you drink the water and the tummy go sploosh sploosh
So far I’m really enjoying Andrew Smith’s Grasshopper Jungle…
everyone focuses on harry
but can we talk about
in remus’ face
for a minute
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!
I’m going to get a lot of shit for this but it’s just been on my mind.
i want a ring that acts as a mini-watch and i can check the time on my finger instead of my wrist
the future is now